We offer a line of advanced low-level (cold) therapeutic lasers with fixed wavelengths 806, 830, 890, 940, and 990nm.
Price may depend on the wavelength. Click here and order cold therapeutic lasers right now!
In a double blind comparative clinical study Therapeutic Laser LD100 combined with LEP2000 infrared LED treatment resulted in 40% relief of chronic joint pain after 2 treatments only while therapeutic ultrasound was not different from placebo.
• Single laser with adjustable optical power 10 -120mW in increments of 5mW
• Class of the laser diode 3b
• Wavelength/s 806nm or 830nm (other wavelengths are available upon request)
• Continuous wave mode
• Timer 1-99s
• Digital controller is combined with the laser
• Light weight 200g
• Dimensions 170x65x26mm
• Use type - handheld
• Short treatment time per point (typically a few seconds as opposed to minutes for most cold lasers)
• Limited warranty 2 years: first year - parts and labor, second year – labor only.
LD100 is used as a self-standing therapeutic laser or in synergistic combinations with LEP2000 LED cluster modules
in accordance with Drs. Salansky Clinical Protocols to produce superior efficacy for pain relief and tissue healing.
• LD100 has an option of true control (not just changing frequencies) of its optical power from 10mW up to 120mW with an increment of 5mW. This results in greater versatility of its therapeutic applications. LD 100 could be used for children, weak, elderly people, and elite athletes alike as well as for acute, sub-acute and chronic stages of painful flare-up or non-flare-up conditions.
• LD100 has versatile applications for precise treatment of tender and trigger points, auricular and corporal acupuncture points, localized injuries (tendons, ligaments, nerves, etc.), neck pain and headaches, spine, and any other painful parts of the body. If you own LD100 therapeutic laser, there is no need to buy other lasers for auricular acupuncture or lasers with various powers to accommodate to different types of patients or medical conditions.
• LD100 has robust and durable design featuring a metal laser tip. This design allows long-term use of LD100. For example, the laser and LED products that our company sold in 1991 are still fully functional in 2010. LD100 is suitable for use in field or military applications.
• To produce substantial immediate and mid-term pain relief for acute, sub-acute, and chronic musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions.
• To help improvement or restoration of median nerve conduction and nerve regeneration in patients with chronic carpal tunnel syndrome.
• To produce significant immediate and mid-term relief in patients with severe chronic back pain.
• To help improvement or restoration of ROM in patients with frozen shoulder.
• To produce significant neck and back pain relief as well as improvement in disability indexes in patients with chronic whiplash associated disorder.
• Patients like the healing experience and immediate pain relief and refer to your practice friends and relatives.
• LD100 has adjustable power from 10 up to 120mw. A single laser LD100 is replacing many lasers with different powers and allows treating a large variety of painful conditions and types of patients.
• LD100 is very easy to operate. It takes less than an hour to learn how to operate LD100.
• LD100 features short treatment time: typically 1-10 s per point and 2-5 min for the entire treatment.
• LD100 penetrates deep that allows treating deep localized injuries.
• LD100 is very convenient to operate, light, portable with a microcontroller inside the laser unit thus eliminating a need for an external microcontroller.
• LD100 has high durability and reliability.
Therapeutic laser LD100 was created by a team of IMI Healing Technologies under the guidance of Dr. Norman Salansky and
Dr. Natasha Salansky to produce the following therapeutic effects: Request more info ››