We offer a line of advanced low-level (cold) therapeutic lasers with fixed wavelengths 806, 830, 890, 940, and 990nm.
Price may depend on the wavelength. Click here and order cold therapeutic lasers right now!
In a double blind comparative clinical study Therapeutic Laser LD100 combined with LEP2000 infrared LED treatment resulted in 40% relief of chronic joint pain after 2 treatments only while therapeutic ultrasound was not different from placebo.
LEP2000 Red Infrared LED Cluster Module is used as a self-standing therapeutic device or in synergistic combinations with the therapeutic laser LD100 and other LEP2000 LED/SLD cluster modules in accordance with Drs. Salansky Clinical Protocols to produce superior efficacy for pain relief and tissue healing. Red Infrared LED Cluster Module could be used only with LEP2000 software and coding system.
Red Infrared LED Cluster Module has a unique design that delivers required 3D photon distribution and specific sets of optical parameters (Therapeutic Optical Windows, TOWs) to the injured/painful tissue in order to provide pain relief and activate specific healing mechanisms and therapeutic effects. These features increase tremendously the efficacy of the treatment and versatility of applications.
Red Infrared LED Cluster Module was created by a team of IMI Healing Technologies under the guidance of Dr. Norman Salansky and Dr. Natasha Salansky to produce the following healing mechanisms and therapeutic effects:
Immediate and sustainable pain relief for acute, sub-acute and chronic inflammatory conditions.
Anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous effect for acute, sub-acute, and chronic inflammatory conditions.
Improvement of microcirculation.
Muscle spasm and stiffness relief.
Improvement of ischemic conditions.
Acceleration of skin & tissue regeneration for acute, sub-acute, and chronic inflammatory conditions.
Acceleration and improvement of healing of skin ulcers, wounds, and burns.
Activation of local immune cell activity.
Acceleration of cleaning of the injured area from cell debris.
Softening scars and tissue calcifications.
Red Infrared LED Cluster Module combines most features and advantages of both Red and Infrared LED Cluster Modules.
Red Infrared LED Cluster Module has been proven in clinical studies
To produce substantial immediate and mid-tern pain relief for acute, sub-acute, and chronic musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions.
To help improvement or restoration of median nerve conduction in patients with chronic carpal tunnel syndrome.
To produce significant immediate and mid-term pain relief in patients with severe chronic back pain.
To help improvement or restoration of ROM in patients with frozen shoulder.
To produce significant neck and back pain relief as well as improvement in disability indexes in patients with chronic whiplash associated disorder.
• Patients like the healing experience, immediate pain relief, relaxation and refer to you their fiends and relatives.
• High therapeutic efficacy has been proven in clinical studies.
• Delivers patented “therapeutic optical windows” that activate specific healing mechanisms in tissue.
• Combines most advantages of both red and infrared cluster modules.
• Treatment time savings:
- treatment is activated by a single push button - there is no need to enter manually any optical indexes (power, dose, frequency, duty cycle, etc.)
- hands free operation
• Portable, light weight, and easy to operate.
• Robust design and features high reliability. The devices that we sold in 1991 are still fully operational in 2010.
• High versatility of therapeutic applications.
• Could be used for treating various clients including elite athletes, children, and elderly weak people.
• 2 cluster probes with 94 LEDs per module.
• 23 red LEDs per probe, wavelength 660 nm.
• 24 infrared LEDs per probe, wavelength 880 nm.
• Adjustable optical power 0-6 mW per diode.
• Maximum total power 282 mW per probe.
• Maximum total power 564 mW per module.
• Digital controller with nine basic therapeutic codes and a program set up.
• Controller dimensions 167x85x35mm, weight 280 gr.
• Timer 1-999s.
• Probe dimensions 65x65x30 mm, weight 70 gr.
• Use type – hand-free.
• Limited warranty 2 years: first year - parts and labor, second year – labor only.
Red Infrared LED Cluster Module could be used only with LEP2000 software and coding system.