We offer a line of advanced low-level (cold) therapeutic lasers with fixed wavelengths 806, 830, 890, 940, and 990nm.
Price may depend on the wavelength. Click here and order cold therapeutic lasers right now!
In a double blind comparative clinical study Therapeutic Laser LD100 combined with LEP2000 infrared LED treatment resulted in 40% relief of chronic joint pain after 2 treatments only while therapeutic ultrasound was not different from placebo.
Therapeutic laser LD100 was created by a team of IMI Healing Technologies under the guidance of Dr. Norman Salansky and
Dr. Natasha Salansky to produce the following therapeutic effects... request more info ››
LD100 is used as a self-standing therapeutic laser or in synergistic combinations with LEP2000 LED/SLD cluster modules
in accordance with Drs. Salansky Clinical Protocols to produce superior efficacy for pain relief and tissue healing.
LD100 was created by a team of IMI Healing Technologies under the guidance of Dr. Norman Salansky and
Dr. Natasha Salansky to produce the following healing mechanisms and therapeutic effects:
• Immediate and sustainable pain relief for acute, sub-acute and chronic pain.
• Peripheral nerve regeneration and relief of numbness/paresthesia in selected cases of neuromuscular conditions.
• Recovery from numbness, paresthesia in many cases of neuromuscular conditions (CTS, neuralgia, nerve impingement, etc.).
• Immediate and sustainable pain relief of trigger and tender points and relief of myofascial pain.
• Immediate muscle spasm and stiffness relief.
• Instant pain relief and immediate or within several hours decrease of swelling after acute trauma. LD100 could be used immediately after acute trauma.
• Significant acceleration of recovery after acute trauma and surgery when used in synergy with other components of LEP2000 System.
• Corporal and ear laser acupuncture therapy.
• Patients like the healing experience and immediate pain relief and refer to you their fiends and relatives.
• Short treatment time: 1-10s per point, 2-5 min for the entire treatment.
• High therapeutic efficacy has been proven in clinical studies.
• LD100 has been proven in a clinical study to reverse nerve damage in patients with chronic carpal tunnel syndrome.
• A single laser LD100 is replacing many lasers as LD100 has adjustable power from 10 to 120mW. This results in greater versatility of its therapeutic applications.
• LD100 allows treating various clients including elite athletes, children, and elderly weak people.
• LD100 is very portable, light weight, and easy to operate.
• LD100 has robust design and features high reliability. The devices that we sold in 1991 are still fully operational in 2010.
• Single laser with adjustable optical power 10 -120 mW in increments
of 5 mW.
• Class of the laser diode 3b.
• Wavelength/s 806 nm (other wavelengths are available upon request).
• Continuous wave mode.
• Timer 1-99 s.
• Digital controller is combined with the laser.
• Light weight 200g.
• Dimensions 170x65x26 mm.
• Use type – handheld.
• Short treatment time per point (typically a few seconds as opposed to minutes for most cold lasers).
• Robust and durable design featuring metal corpus for the laser diode.
• Double security locks preventing LD100 misuse.
• Limited warranty 2 years: first year - parts and labor, second year – labor only.
• To produce substantial immediate and mid-tern pain relief for acute, sub-acute, and chronic musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions.
• To help improvement or restoration of median nerve conduction in patients with chronic carpal tunnel syndrome.
• To produce significant immediate and mid-term pain relief in patients with severe chronic back pain.
• To help improvement or restoration of ROM in patients with frozen shoulder.
• To produce significant neck and back pain relief as well as improvement in disability indexes in patients with chronic whiplash associated disorder.